Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ashish Nawani
Date posted 18 January 2023jakarta marketing/online-crm-database-marketing 2023-01-18 2023-03-19 marketing Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new and exciting Assistant Digital Marketing Manager job is now made available in a fast-growing B2B company.
About the Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Role:
This position builds and executes marketing plans for Indonesia at national level.
- Align and work in partnership with the sales organisation to generate pipeline to drive key business priorities supported by key marketing initiatives
- Work in partnership with the central marketing team, develop campaign assets relevant for the local markets
- Plan, develop with key business partners co-marketing plans to drive lead generation, demand and generate pipeline. Provide co-marketing guidance, co-marketing funds, track, measure and reporting
- Drive awareness of the company brand in the Southeast Asia market via press and social media advocacy programme
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer life cycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Develop customer references in partnership with the sales organisation to drive customer advocacy and referrals
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking, measuring, analysis, and optimise accordingly aligned with budget management
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with key stakeholders about marketing programmes, strategies, and budgets
To succeed in this Assistant Digital Marketing Manager role, you must have at least five years' proven experience in applying new marketing methodologies for innovation and monitoring for B2B market experience.
- Experience creating creative digital campaigns/using marketing tools to drive sales and analyse the results
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or business
- At least five years' experience marketing to a B2B customer base
- Ability to connect the dots and identify trends, present them in an engaging way and drive action from the working teams
- Proven experience developing integrated marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience managing partners
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) is a plus
- Proficiency in content marketing, online marketing and social media strategy
- Established press and media contacts is a plus
This global company has a very dynamic culture and is looking for a creative and analytical individual who is not afraid to speak up, take charge and be bold.
If you are determined and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Assistant Digital Marketing Manager role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 December 2022A new Media Manager job is now made available in a top FMCG company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job is now available in a top FMCG company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Product Manager (Pharmaceutical) job has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Brand Manager job is now made available at a top retail company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Product Manager (Beauty) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational personal care companies.