GM Digital Marketing (Pharmaceutical)
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting GM Digital Marketing (Pharmaceutical) job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Jakarta.
About the GM Digital Marketing (Pharmaceutical) Role:
The role requires close collaboration with the Media Manager on campaign planning. The GM Digital Marketing (Pharmaceutical) will focus on the performance analysis through the upper, mid and lower funnel of the media, be it precision advertising, programmatic, or e-commerce media platform analysis. Understanding the full funnel of a consumer journey should not be limited to paid media assets but should include owned media (website, social media handle, shop in shop in e-retailers, social commerce and forums owned by brands).
- Day-to-day digital performance analysis
- Deploy a tracking work flow and ecosystem, ensuring insights extraction on a granular basis
- Manage multiple stakeholders – media agency, digital agency, e-commerce platform
- Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Lead with strong analytical skills, collaborating with the Media Manager to give recommendations on use cases through consumer funnel analysis
- Technical knowledge of Adtech implementations and improvements
- Link insights and analysis to better input creative recommendations
- Lead with strong Agile project management skills
- Present and depict the outcomes of the findings in easy-to-understand terms for the business stakeholders
To succeed in this GM Digital Marketing (Pharmaceutical) role, you should have a good understanding of digital performance marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/business or relevant field
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience in digital media
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Superb analytical skills
- Ability to work well with numbers
- High attention to detail, driven and goal-oriented
- Proactive, takes initiative and works autonomously
- Possesses market and consumer insights
- Ability to identify market drivers
- Ability to translate trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
- Demonstrated activation excellence
- Ability to deliver excellence with agility and rigour
- Ability to integrate sustainable, business consciousness
- Collaborative leadership
- Ability to create collaboration for bigger success
- Shares and leverages best practices
This consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Digital Marketing (Pharmaceutical) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.