Head of Contact Centre (Professional Services)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 call-centre-and-customer-service Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Contact Centre (Professional Services) job has just become available at one of the most respected professional services companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Chief of Operations Officer, this is a role for a Head of Contact Centre (Professional Services) who is a leader in their field.
About this Head of Contact Centre (Professional Services) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Contact Centre (Professional Services) will play a key role in the business development team's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create a product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus on the development of new products by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what client wants
To succeed in this role, you must have contact centre experience with a minimum of seven years of experience preferably in professional services and/or consumer goods.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three years of key account management experience within contact centre operation team
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical processes, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets, experienced in setting the structure of incentivised sales targets
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense and have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results-driven, high initiative skills and able to multitask and work under pressure in a high-paced environment
- Process-driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, and able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This most respected professional services company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Contact Centre (Professional Services) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.