Head of Online Marketing
Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Very Attractive Package
Consultant Haris Marata
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Online Marketing job has just become available at one of the most well-known online grocery platforms based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Online Marketing Role:
Due to excellent results and and future expansion plans, the Head of Online Marketing will play a key role in the marketing team's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Analyse user journey funnel end-to-end to drive short term and long term acquisition and retention strategies
- Monitor growth metrics daily, track KPIs, and take action on observed trends
- Perform campaigns report and A/B testing
- Plan and implement seasonal and local marketing campaigns
- Work with offline marketing and partnership departments to drive brand awareness
- Spot gaps and trends in the daily business numbers and propose rectification plans
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work independently and thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Able to communicate well in English and Bahasa
- Strong background of email, mobile marketing tools, and social media analytics (including Facebook and Instagram insights)
- Analytical capabilities with strong insight and understanding of how a business operates
- Creative mindset with deep understanding of the market ecosystem
- Leadership skills that can guide each team member to the next level
- Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, e-commerce or start-up is preferred
This online grocery platform in Southeast Asia helps people to shop their groceries more conveniently. It operates its own delivery fleet and staff that pick the fresh groceries from partnering supermarkets.
If you have a successful record of marketing and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Online Marketing role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.