Head of Social Media
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Haris Marata
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 media Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Social Media job has just become available at one of the most well-known fintech companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is a role for a professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Social Media Role:
Due to excellent results and and future expansion plans, the Head of Social Media will play a key role in the marketing team continued development and success at Jakarta office.
- Translate media playbook to clear strategy and content development that relate with vertical identity and potential audience interest
- Ensure availability of updated resolution based on e-knowledge, empowerment guidelines and tools/system support in social media
- Have a broad initiative idea, big passion in social media, and high quality standard for works, art, copy, and social media campaign
- Deep knowledge about social media channel, insight, newest update, audience interest and type of best performance content in each channel
- Coordinate all outbound communications via the social platforms, effectively taking ownership of a coherent editorial calendar that upholds company’s unique brand voice and narrative
- Ensuring a best in class social media strategy and content development, and able to create a different content approach compare to similar service or product
- Lead and create a plan for social media campaigns, ensuring target audience acquisition and supporting brand and business objective across the company’s portfolio
- Strategically prioritise and scale content initiatives with external stakeholders - including publisher partnerships and influencer partnerships - based on unique business requirements and customer needs
- Act as the advocate of social media integration within the company, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Provide insights, benchmarks, and analyse data provided by the social media team, to inform company-wide decision-making and commercial campaign targets
- Able to communicate and collaborate with another team from ops, partner, and merchant
- Liaise closely with the paid social media team to maximise the reach and impact analysis of all activity across channels
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of social media.
- University background (S1) from any discipline, preferably communications with at least five to seven years' work experience in FMCG, technology, telco industry, and e-commerce brand or clients
- Deep knowledge of social media strategy, social media content development, KOL planning and managing, and experience working with content creators
- Action-oriented, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and fast-changing social media worlds
- Ability to understand and developing social media report – analytics and listening
- Experience with Social media tools and techniques i.e. Social Bakers, Hootsuite, etc.
- Ability to create best in class content (concept and writing) and manage social media channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with good public speaking skills
- Have many ideas with a huge creative spirit
- Experience handling contender brands/companies and success in beating the market leader in the end
This fintech start-up builds a digital platform aiming to simplify your life by providing amazing rewards and deals through their merchant partners, simple payment and smart financial services. With thousands of affiliated merchants and business partners and multi-million members in the ecosystem, they will be the largest Indonesian digital financial service platform.
If you have a successful record of social media and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Social Media role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.