Head of Marketing & Strategy
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 03 July 20192019-07-03 2019-09-01 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Marketing & Strategy job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised tech platforms, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, this is a role for a senior marketing professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Head of Marketing & Strategy Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the strategy, plan, and execute performance marketing team to grow the newly-created business segment within the company.
- Lead the strategy, plan, and execute performance marketing team to grow the business
- Perform periodical reviews, and establish clear next steps according to business objectives
- Optimise SEO, channel, traffic, and conversion based on company’s and product’s growth strategies
- Provide insight and benchmarking on marketing performance, trends, and opportunities for improvement across all objectives - new user acquisitions, transactions, etc.
- Come up with creative solutions, special projects, hacks for the purpose of increasing operational efficiencies and driving incremental growth
- Keep abreast on all things digital, provide POVs and strategic leadership to internal senior stakeholders as needed
- Ensure the team are kept up-to-date on new features and products of current platforms used
- Manage campaign experiments, as well as evaluate and test new partners / formats / platforms, etc.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a natural influencer with passion, drive and determination. You will be an engaging character comfortable working across internal matrix, and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from reputable university
- Minimum eight years of experience in performance / digital marketing, from a media agency, brand, or ad tech company
- Experience in managing large teams and navigating through complex organisations
- Solid working / hands-on knowledge of advertising technology platforms - DSPs, search, social media, measurement and analytics tools - and a firm understanding of how they all come together
- Ability to translate complex digital marketing jargon to any stakeholder with varied backgrounds
- Strategic thinking coupled with strength in digital operations - ability to filter out the noise, identify bottlenecks and redundancies in the processes and partners
- Highly analytical and enjoys looking at data and results
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.