Head of Digital
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the biggest advertising agencies is looking for an experienced practitioner for the Head of Digital job. Senior leadership is needed in an organisation-wide transformation for their Indonesia office. This position will be based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Digital Role:
As Head of Digital, you will be responsible for the strategic innovation and digitisation of technological capabilities that are both customer facing and back office. Also, you need to implement a sustainable innovation framework within the business, place an emphasis on digital and bring new capabilities that are compatible (attached or on top of) with the current infrastructure.
- Day-to-day digital performance analysis
- Deploy a tracking work flow and ecosystem, ensuring insights extraction on a granular basis
- Manage multiple stakeholders – media agency, digital agency and e-commerce platform
- Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Lead with strong analytical skills, and collaborate with the media manager to give recommendations on use cases through consumer funnel analysis
- Apply technical knowledge on Adtech implementations and improvements
- Link insights and analysis to better input to creative recommendations
- Lead with a strong agile project management skills
- Present and depict the outcomes of findings in easy-to-understand terms for the business stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you will need to build strong relationships with the clients and develop first-to-market digital innovation that aligns with team goals and company initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- At lest 10 years of experience in an advertising agency and business / industry work experience, with at least three years of leadership experience
- Demonstrate a track record of leading and implementing large projects
The company is a global advertising agency that is looking to expand its business. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity now or contact me for further information.