Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 90000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting VP Marketing job has just become available at a highly reputable company, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Director of the group, this is a role for a senior marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the VP Marketing role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad marketing strategy, delivering the highest quality performances to support and maintain their success, with creativity in reaching out to the audience in the most effective manner. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including online marketing, brand management, market research, events management and so on.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be a part of Board Management working together to analyse the trend happening in Indonesia especially in the digital landscape
- Handling Marketing Communication, Digital Marketing, Content Partnership, and Social Media
- Working closely with the service team to create, innovate, and launch the service from future marketing plans
- Ensuring the product's branding are created accordingly through activation in the respective areas
- Responsible for planning, controlling, and coordinating the marketing process
- Developing and running a proper process for brand activation
- Ensuring marketing operations are conducted properly
- Marketing process improvement
- Responsible for the deliverables of the sponsorship offline event and other related Consumer/Merchant Joint Promotion activity programmes
- Maximise target audience traffic in terms of web visits, social media activities, inbound inquiries. Deliver this through both digital marketing and non-digital channels
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in consumer/digital/media marketing roles
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytic skills
- Experience in the technology industry will be an added advantage
- Strong background in managing big brands and an excellent proven track record of delivering top brand performances
This technology platform company has been in the industry for over five years and is looking for the right candidate to elevate their brand further. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP Marketing job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.