Social Media Marketing Specialist
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 media Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A leading global mobile technology company has an attractive Social Media Marketing Specialist job that has just arisen. The role will report directly to the Head of marketing.
About the Social Media Marketing Specialist Role:
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will oversee all creative, branding and social media initiatives for the company.
- Align creative plans with marketing team
- Initiate, plan and execute all creative activities - including but not limited to: campaigns, video production, photo shoots, social media campaigns, offline branding events, etc.
- Select and recruit relevant partners / vendors to realise the ideas
- Set standards of design and success metrics for each initiative
- Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly reports on social media efforts and success rates
- Manage relationship with external social media community and create new relationship
- Analyse market intelligence (technology / competitors). Monitor competitor's social digital activities
- Recommend new social media tools, sites, and applications as part of the social media mix
- Other related ad-hoc projects and tasks
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a self-starter and be creative, resourceful and have an eye for design.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two years' experience in social media marketing, branding, digital marketing or related fields.
- Passionate about growing a community product, and familiar with popular social/community apps in Southeast Asia
- Strong ownership and entrepreneurial spirit to pioneer and support business from zero to one
- Experience in entertainment industry (movie, television station, label, broadcast), experience with internet company, or experience at a social media agency that specifically handles clients who's products are targeted to youth are preferred
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Native speaker in Indonesian, fluent in English or Chinese
This leading mobile platform company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The firm prioritises social impact and community.
If you are a social media expert professional looking to further your career in a fast growing start-up, this is the role for you. This is an attractive opportunity to grow with the company and work alongside strong technology professionals.
Apply today or contact me for more information!