Chief Marketing Officer
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Chief Marketing Officer job has recently emerged at a leading startup firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Founder, this is a role for a marketer who is a self-starter and exceptional in their field.
About the Chief Marketing Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be the marketing representative for the firm for both online and offline. You will take the lead in providing direction to marketing-related activities, including digital marketing, brand communications, PR, partnership, promotions & events.
- Set the short and long term vision and strategy for the company's marketing in partnership with the CEO
- Improve brand identity and message
- Manage and operate Marketing activities to create customer's recognition of the brand, acquire customer and accelerate e-commerce adoption in the country
- Analyse user behaviour and preference. Understand overall healthcare market dynamics and find the best positioning for the company.
- Develop marketing and communications strategies in a manner that supports business growth and enhances brand equity
- Lead the creative team to product
- Define the digital strategy in the country
- Set budget and team required to create one of the most trusted brand in the country and lead all online/offline marketing efforts.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a natural influencer with passion, drive and determination. You will be an engaging character comfortable working across internal matrix, and have a flexible, can-do attitude.
- At least five years' in top marketing management position in a digital industry
- Experience in leading multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns including online and traditional
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, with a proven ability to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels
- Proven successful experience in creating successful brands
- Possess strong analytical skills. Decision driven by user's behaviour and preference.
- Proven online marketing experience
- Ability to lead and optimise a big online marketing budget as develop a strong PR strategy for the company
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with a strong commitment to employee welfare. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.