Head of App Development
Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Head of App Development job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the Head of App Development role:
The Head of App Development will partner with the Digital Innovation team and IT to develop, program, and test various 'proof of concept” projects. In the evolving digital e-commerce space, new technologies appear in the market at a frequent pace. This changing landscape requires a versatile team that is in touch with the market, passionate about new technology, while at the same time able to understand the needs of customers and how emerging technology can improve the customer experience.
- Participate in the planning, analysis, creation and design of iOS and Android applications
- Build high-performance, scalable consumer mobile applications and APIs
- Consult with internal stakeholders to understand technical needs, analysing solution options and making recommendations based on your knowledge and experience
- Partner designers and user experience specialists to create consumer-first user experiences
- Bridge the gap between elegant front-end design and existing enterprise backend architectures
- Review business and functional requirements to produce strategies and cases
- Manage the deployment cycle of mobile application with Google Play and Apple App Stores
To succeed in this Head of App Development role, you should have prior experience in mobile application development and strong leadership qualities.
- At least five years' experience in a leadership role (previous Director experience preferred)
- At least seven years' mobile application development experience with expertise in building iOS and Android applications with consumer orientation
- A strong track record of hiring stellar engineers and contributing to their career growth
- Deep experience in the mobile shopping space (preferred), with an understanding of the technical and client experience differences between site, mobile web, tablet and apps
- Experience as a strong leader who can think strategically and grow the team rapidly
- The ability to build strong relationships, communicate effectively and collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- A nimble skill set and flexible to changing priorities and business needs
- Computer Science degree is a plus
This is a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry. It has a diverse portfolio and product offerings to cater to various segments and with a strong presence in Asia.
If you are keen to explore this Head of App Development role, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.