Head of Marketing
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Marketing job has recently emerged at one of the most promising start-ups based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Head of Marketing role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for driving the marketing roadmap and the strategic vision for the Indonesian market. Your role will be responsible to accelerate their traffic, brand and revenue growth, and build and lead the marketing team.
- Responsible for overall marketing (online and offline)
- Developing a marketing and communications strategy across the business
- Driving strategic direction and execution for all aspects of marketing including online direct response marketing, SEM, SEO, traffic acquisition, offline partnerships, public relations, email, social media and targeted brand-building initiatives
- Build marketing team and drive results
- Close collaboration and communication with other departments to fulfil marketing initiatives
- Marketing budget responsibilities including return on investment analysis
To succeed in the Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have/ had experience working in this online/ e-commerce business.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or relevant degree from a reputable universities
- Minimum three to five years' experience in online digital/e-commerce
- An excellent proven track record creating creative initiatives/strategies
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving operating environment
This company is a provider of fresh produce for B2C and B2B markets, only been in the market for a short period, however they have been marking their successes in the Indonesian market. The company has been growing rapidly and aggressively owning bigger market shares amongst their competitors. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Marketing job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.