Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 18 September 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity in a new division as an E-Commerce Manager to bring the company to a wider market in Indonesia.
About the E-Commerce Manager role:
The E-Commerce itself will be a new division which the new E-Commerce Manager will play a huge role in leading the company in digital activation.
- Structuring the new division, by strategic planning for the team and activities.
- Open up new business opportunities with marketplaces
- Managing all digital activities in relation to performance, traffics, sales and conversions.
- Handling company's own websites and marketplaces
- Planning content for website to meet company's needs
- Work with developers
Key requirements :
- Fluent in English
- Maximum three years experience handling e-commerce and all digital related activities
- Strong leadership skill
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong networking especially with marketplaces accounts
- Ability to develop a new division
If you are passionate in managing digital activities in relates to marketing and sales, and happy to develop a new division to work in, then this job is for you.