Head of E-Commerce
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 12 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity to working for a global retail player in the market as Head of E-Commerce has come up. The role is to drive all e-commerce and digital initiatives for the business division in Indonesia.
About the Head of E-Commerce role:
As the Head of E-Commerce, you will be responsible to drive the sales strategy and execution for the business across Indonesia.
- Map local consumer decision journey for categories and brands – with consumer intelligence teams
- Design an editorial calendar of engaging digital content
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the company (marketing, communication, sales), digital ecosystem and media partners
- Monitor digital performance and consumer engagement
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities
- Build Audience leveraging all digital marketing methods (content marketing, social, events amplification etc)
- Leverage earned media through influencers strategies
- Oversee a strategic approach to the use of social media and provide relevant content for them; in order to support digital marketing campaigns and the wider aims of the Brand
- Oversee the implementation of CRM strategy and data management,
- Expand the e-commerce by defining local strategies for e-retailing, e-boutiques, e-tailing and supporting new business model pilots
- Ensure appropriate commercial targets are set for e-commerce activity
- E-Commerce by providing adapted content and ensuring best asset management
- Build a strong partnership with Digital Technology to improve services
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in relevant role
- Bachelor degree (advantageous for Marketing, Management, IT, Business Administration major)
- Strong communication skills, structured, sharp and concise. Proficiency in active & passive English is a must
- Strong ability to manage complexity
- Self-driven & possess high energy
- Ability to work with many stakeholders, interacts effectively and mobilises network
- fast learning curve, highly curious
- Entrepreneurial, looking for challenges and ways of working that are out of the box, pushing boundaries
- Digitally savvy, up to date on latest digital trends
Our client is a global retail company with established and owned brands that cater to various segments of the market.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.