Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 02 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding transportation technology company is looking for a talented Loyalty Manager in Jakarta to take on an additional headcount for their growing company. In this job, you will be responsible for growing the company's rider loyalty by delivering customer value through highly competitive and relevant reward offers, essentially rewarding them every time they ride.
About the Loyalty Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Loyalty Manager will play a key role in the support and aid of business continued development and success. You will drive CRM strategy or performance marketing joining the Regional Loyalty Marketing team to drive insights and optimisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leverage data and insights to understand user behaviour
- Share insights with relevant stakeholders through scheduled loyalty reports and analysis
- Lead the development of direct marketing or CRM strategy and execution
- Lead regional campaigns end-to-end
- Be a key contributor to country campaign ideation and development
- Work with analytic and research teams to gain deeper understanding of users, in order to provide insights to country marketing teams
- Work with Creative team for briefs and marketing communications requirements.
To succeed in the Loyalty Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, with relevant departments across the region and across the borders.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Research, Analytic, and/or Business Administration
- At least 4-6 years experience of in-house or agency marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years in loyalty, CRM or performance marketing
- Highly analytic with the ability to leverage insights to creatively engage users
- Experienced in developing and running end-to-end multi-channel campaigns
- Experienced in direct marketing or CRM campaign management and optimisation
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiar with marketing automation tools and parameters
- Tech or e-commerce and transportation industry experience preferred
This top leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Loyalty Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.