Creative Content Technical Director
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 17 April 2017
A leading multinational PR Agency in Indonesia is looking for a well-experienced Creative Content Technical Director. The candidate will manage a team of tech leads and drives the strategy and planning function to deliver tools, methods and processes that meet clients needs.
About the Creative Content Technical Director role:
As Creative Content Technical Director, you will drive creative strategy with multiple teams to develop and produce industry leading creative solutions that drive clients’ business. The successful candidate will bring a deep understanding of integrated campaign, marketing and social work across all channels–advertising, experiential, events, film, applications, front-end and interactive media. You will play a key leadership role working with Account, Strategic Planning, Media, Technology and Business Development.
- Strong mix of creative and operations, proven ability to lead an office and expand portfolio
- Proven leadership experience to grow an office, to build a business, expand existing accounts
- Brand, advertising sensibility – proven experience across all channels, appreciation for craft of design
- Translate marketing and business objectives into creative strategies, present and sell to client
- Lead and direct global creative teams from concept to completion
- Planning and estimation for highly complex projects
- Risk/issue management and resolution
- Develop needs assessment, scope of projects and cost models for creative services
- At least eight years of experience in a digital, creative or advertising agency in a technical role, working on a variety of digital engagements
- A Bachelor's degree in CIS (or equivalent)
- Experience with Mobile IA, development, approach, feasibility
- Comfortable with command line
- In depth understanding of Web Services/API
- Broad range of experience with social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others
- Ability to understand and communicate technology solutions as they relate to business needs -- strong communication skills
- General understanding of hosting solutions, risks, practices
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Webtrends, Google Analytics, Omniture
- CMS experience such as Drupal, Expression Engine, SharePoint or WordPress
This multinational PR agency is redefining storytelling by uniquely creating never-ending stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. It's idea engineers a connected powerhouse of creative, brand and technology expertise for it's global clients.
If you are a driven, a determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Creative Content Technical Director is the job for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.