User Experience Manager
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 17 March 2017
A leading automotive company is looking for an User Experience Manager, in this position you will be responsible for creating the most convenient navigation for the user.
About the User Experience Manager role:
You will be reporting to the Product Owner and will be part of a medium sized agile development team responsible for the entire life cycle of the application.
- Working with Product Owner on release planning and roadmap
- Designing solutions in multi-discipline team
- Creating automated unit, integration and performance testing
- Conducting regular user experience testing
To succeed in this User Experience Manager role, you should be highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- BA/BS degree
- Passion for delivering code with automated unit, UI and integration testing
- Passion for learning and is willing to grow beyond the role of mobile developer
- Ability to work collaboratively in a self-managing team
The company is a consumer automotive company with one integrated ecosystem covering four major business pillars. Their integrated business platform allows them to take advantage of synergies and offer end-to-end automotive solutions.
If you meet the specific requirements and this sounds like a role you are interested in as you want to work in part of a dynamic team, please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.