Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 02 March 2017
A rapidly expanding technology company is looking for a talented Loyalty Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for creating and executing loyalty program strategies and overseeing execution of key programs targeted at the their partners.
About the Loyalty Manager role:
In this role, you will focus on management of the partner loyalty program. Management of the partner loyalty program involves performing data-driven analyses and ensuring a high level of coordination with partners, internal stakeholders and third party partner companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define loyalty offer strategy in partnership with analytics and partner engagement teams
- Build loyalty business case and forecasts
- Lead ideation and conceptualization for program development and optimization, including process optimization
- Work with internal stakeholders and 3rd party partners to lead, drive and execute reward creation
- Understand key drivers, behaviors characteristics and partner segmentation
- Identify, define and prioritize loyalty product feature requirements across the business and external partners
- Represent loyalty program in meetings and cross functional alignments and partnership with cross functional teams to ensure a cohesive program.
To succeed in the Loyalty Manager job, you will need to have the ability to both think big picture and be a visionary/idea generator - leading program vision and planning while also getting involved in the details of program execution.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics, MBA is a plus
- At least 4-6 years of experience working in Loyalty / CRM / Loyalty Marketing / Customer Analytics or related jobs
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Strong Excel skills is a must
- Hypothesis driven approach with exceptional ability to create grounded and structured analyses
- Tech or E-Commerce and Transportation industry experience preferred
- Accustomed dealing with update data and can work in fast-paced environment
This top leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Loyalty Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.