VP Online Marketing
Salary Attractive Salary + Bonus
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 24 February 2017
A leading tech start-up company is looking for a VP Online Marketing, in this position you will be overseeing all online marketing activities to pull in and retain customers.
About the VP Online Marketing Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of campaigns through all their channels and monitor the progress.
- Leading and managing a team of online marketers to acquire and retain quality customers
- Responsible for online marketing strategy and execution in each of their local offices throughout SEA
- Constantly evaluating potential and existing performance marketing channels against set KPIs
- Innovating to improve performance, growth and profitability across all channels
- Working together with local marketing managers in the various cities to guarantee use of best practices
- Regularly providing analysis on performance against forecasts and making adjustments as necessary to fulfill the set objectives
- Creating and optimising their mobile acquisition campaigns on all relevant ad and affiliate networks (including Facebook ads, Adwords, etc)
- Closely monitoring and measuring the performance of each channel, providing clear and efficient reporting on the performance of each channel
- Bachelor degree preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics.
- Over 3 years of experience ideally in eCommerce and/or a high-growth company
- Experience in managing performance marketing teams across various locations
- Extensive experience with creating and optimizing campaigns with major adnetworks, affiliate networks and retargeting platforms (incl facebook, google, criterio)
- Data-driven with outstanding analytical and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, comfortable in meeting tight deadlines
- Sense of urgency and hunger for growth
- Proven track record of creating growth with creative means and limited budget
This leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia with headquarters in Jakarta and already operating in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and the Philippines. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
So if you are ready to take the next step in your career, if you enjoy an international, fast-paced, fun work environment, and you are passionate about technology and logistics, this VP Online Marketing job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.