Business Insights Manager
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-19 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Business Insights Manager job based in Jakarta, Indonesia has just become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the Business Insights Manager role:
Reporting directly to Commercial Director, the Business Insights Manager will be responsible for providing primary and secondary market research supporting existing brands and the potential launch of a new brands/Indications.
- Responsible for leading the proposal, design, and execution of primary market research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Develop, execute, and maintain market research plans and budgets
- Execute current market research plans for all products
- Interact with brand teams to develop and execute annual situational analyses, market research plans and budgets
- Responsible for analysis of results from market research projects, preparing meaningful, timely reports and presentations to brand teams, ensuring information is communicated clearly and effectively
- Develop requests for proposals, solicit competitive bids, award contracts to outside market research agencies; manage the activities of the outside market research agencies and review their performance against proposals and budgets
- Provide expertise as data consultant on all secondary resources and identify appropriate uses of each resource, such as conducting product sales tracking, market trend analysis and performance reports
- Develop dashboards to provide brand teams with clear, concise, insights based on key performance indicators, on a monthly basis
- Partner with other commercial operations functional areas to ensure shared knowledge between these groups
To succeed in this Business Insights Manager role, you will need to be able to operate effectively with both internal and external partners in a co-promotion environment.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business or science, with an advanced degree in business or science strongly preferred
- Minimum five years' experience in pharmaceutical market research, with demonstrated expertise in sophisticated methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the general pharma databases (e.g. prescription, medical claims, EMR, etc.) is required
- The successful candidate will demonstrate: the ability to think clearly and logically, think and act independently as needed, strong personal and non-personal communication skills, the ability to prioritise projects and demands on their time
- Supervisory experience is not required, but would be a plus; if the workload requires the use of market research contractors, this position may be required to supervise their work
This is a leading global multinational pharmaceutical company with a presence in more than 50 countries. They have a good variety of product portfolio across different therapeutic areas. They are a market leader in innovative medicine.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.