Market Insight Manager
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 02 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Market Insight Manager job has just become available at a highly reputable FMCG company based in Jakarta.
About the Market Insight Manager role:
You will majorly support and service the Marketing function to gain better understanding of the consumer and analyse the Company brand performance in order to generate a competitive advantage.
- Put together an accurate costing for complex projects in the required time frame and to help negotiate the costs while ensuring jobs are priced in line with the policy and guidelines with a sound commercial sense for budgetary control, business development and financial principals
- Prioritise project requirements and delivery, determine tasks and actions for the team, allocate resources effectively, schedule and meet deadlines, brief support services, manage and evaluate project progress
- Modify and change plans and respond decisively to take responsibility for these decisions
To succeed in this Market Research Manager role, you will need to have both exposures in qualitative and quantitative research.
- Bachelor degree in any background
- Minimum five to eight years' qualitative and quantitative research experience (brand, media or communications) with involvement in analysis and interpretation of consumer research and client engagement.
- Self responsible, self-organised person
- Curiosity to understand category, consumers, business drivers
- In depth AC Nielsen retail Audit experience (Advisor software) is a must
- In depth knowledge about consumer research is a must (quantitative and qualitative, brand tracking)
- Shopper research experience
- Competitive intelligence
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Market Insight Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.