Consumer Insights Director
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 25 January 2023jakarta marketing/insight-and-analysis 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting and attractive Consumer Insights Director job has become available at a leading FMCG company.
About the Consumer Insights Director Role:
In this role, you will be a strong co-partner with the Brand team to identify business and brand-building opportunities, the consumer engagement team to develop strategic marketing communications, R&D to ensure that product and packaging solutions deliver on consumer needs, the Innovation team to optimise innovation ideas through the stage-gate process, and the Sales organisation to ensure that insights inform category strategies and strategic selling opportunities.
- Provide strategic council to marketing and cross-functional partners
- Identify and recommend key issues to be addressed by research after discussion with business team, manager, and other appropriate resources
- Synthesise existing and new custom research, analytics, and secondary research to provide holistic analyses and viewpoints to the business
- Provide ongoing visibility and reinforcement of insights to marketing and cross-functional partners
- Represent insights-based perspective in annual business and communications planning processes
- Execute primary research to address marketing and innovation business opportunities
- Manage the design, implementation, management, and analysis of consumer and shopper insights projects
- Manage external research suppliers to assure delivery against project objectives on all aspects of the research including methodology design, execution, and reporting
- Interpret and think critically about implications arising consumer insights projects, clearly and persuasively communicating findings and recommendations
To succeed in this Consumer Insights Director role, you will need to have curiosity and empathy for the consumer, a strong collaborative approach, and an orientation for action that will drive the business.
- BA/BS degree is required; an MBA/advanced degree is preferred
- At least eight years of experience in consumer/shopper insights is required
- Strong breadth and depth of experience with primary marketing research methodologies and techniques are required
- Professional experience ideally with an FMCG company
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strategic mindset and ability to effectively communicate actionable insights
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources to develop comprehensive analyses
- Highly collaborative mindset to help the company take insights-inspired business action
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in the FMCG industry.
If you are a high-performing Consumer Insights Director, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 January 2023An exciting GM Marketing (Tobacco) job opportunity has become available at a high-calibre FMCG company in Indonesia.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Marketing Director (Cheese and Dairy) job has become available at a leading multinational FMCG company in Indonesia.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting Marketing Director (Tobacco) job has become available at a leading tobacco company in Indonesia.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 January 2023An exciting CMO job has become available at a leading multinational company in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 December 2022An exciting Marketing Director (Logistics) job opportunity has become available at one of the leading cold chain logistics companies.