Head of Marketing Strategy and Analytics
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Marketing Strategy and Analytics job has just become available at a highly reputable company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a senior marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the Head of Marketing Strategy and Analytics Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Marketing Strategy and Analytics will play a key role in the support and aid of business continued development and success. Reporting directly to the Country Marketing Director, you will be responsible to formulate those components, into the development of strategies and drive execution in order to be aligned with country plan.
The successful candidates require a high degree of curiosity and adaptability to gain deeper understanding and insight into customer behaviour in Indonesia.
- In your time in strategy, you would have done inter-disciplinary strategy work - a combination of advanced analytics, customer segmentation, marketing strategy, and value proposition design
- The team will be focused on identifying different sources of demand growth - new organic use-cases, wallet-share, GMV and frequency stimulation strategies, user segment profiling as well as recommend and improve full-funnel conversion and improve acquisition/conversion efficiency
- This a hybrid role requiring both advanced analytics skills and cross-functional stakeholder management
- You are the main business-analytical bridge between the business and the marketing team
- You will also champion the quarterly business review cycle in marketing - working with demand planning, research, analytics and digital media experts to analyse learnings of past marketing activities and using data analysis to unearth actionable insights (e.g. promo & incentive optimisation, churn analysis etc) for use in upcoming marketing campaigns
- Some direct hands-on experience in a communications or marketing leadership capacity (both traditional and digital) will be extremely important to ensure recommendations to the marketing team are actionable and practical
- At least six years of relevant work experience in top-tier management consulting or strategy role in top technology firms and a minimum of two years in a hands-on marketing/communications leading role
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense and ability to articulate complex analyses to a wide range of audiences, and translating these to actionable business insights - This includes customer segmentation, conversion funnel optimisation, churn analysis, market scans and experimentation, scope advanced statistical analyses and predictive modelling
- Able to do reliable forecasting: e.g. spend on promos, incentives and other key initiatives for weekly, monthly and quarterly planning cycles
- Ability to see the big picture and strategic implications of demand actions
- Comfortable working closely with demand planning team of quantitative experts to co-design efficient promo structures and other (non-promo) mechanisms to drive demand growth and work with cross-functional teams to execute
- Solid understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Proven track record of great people leadership: team management and senior stakeholder management skills
- Chaos herder and Silo crosser: has a track record of successfully collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and enforce friction-reducing processes and cadences. Strong desire to drive continuous improvement, there’s always a smarter, faster, better way things could work.
- Highly organised: Strong forward planning mindset and sound time management skills to tackle both urgent short-term tasks and important long-term tasks within compressed timeframes in a deadline-driven now now now organisation
- Hands-on, hardworking, hunger, heart and humility: motivated by a business in its building phase and able to thrive in an environment with a start-up culture. Team player that is comfortable to rely on informal leadership structures
This top leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisational structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Marketing Strategy and Analytics job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.