Customer Insight Manager (Consumer Health)
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 marketing Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A new Customer Insight Manager job based in Jakarta, Indonesia has just become available at a leading consumer health company.
About the Consumer Insight Manager Role:
As a Consumer Insight Manager, you will drive the analysis of customer data, market information and brand performance to support the products in the market.
• Collate all sources of market research, as well as financial and sales operations information to provide regular in-depth reporting
• Brand performance and market share in the Thai beer market; understand the latest trends and competitor information
• Support management team during planning process, such as SP, AP, brand plan and channel plan
• Engage and explore the needs from brand owners, identify brand challenges and advise how to support brand growth
• Coordinate and monitor Nielsen with issue-based analysis drive for action-oriented value-added services from agency
• Lead and Facilitate innovation process and innovation projects
• Cross-functional activities that link to other processes
• Consolidate and propose to gate keepers (HODs) for innovation gate approval
To succeed in the Consumer Insight Manager role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Economic, Finance or related field
• Good command of written and spoken English
• At least three years’ experience in market research/business analysis is preferred
• Project management skills
• Excellent in using analytics tools
• Experience in agency management, information interpretation and sharing
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Thai nationality
• Age not over 35
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the market. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of consumer insight or market research and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting opportunity. Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.