Head of FMCG, Strategic Brands
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-31 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of FMCG (Strategic Brands) job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised e-commerce firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Head of Category, this is a role for a sales and marketing high-level professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Head of FMCG (Strategic Brands) role:
The role will lead a prospective, growing, strategic and ambitious commercial FMCG team, with the objective of becoming the No. 1 e-commerce platform for their brands. You will be responsible for growing global strategic FMCG brands and sustainable partnership with the company. The strategic brand diversifies such as health & beauty, mother & baby, and other FMCG commercial brands.
- Understand and determine the FMCG industry, categories, and consumer trends to proactively analyse, seek and recommend business solutions
- Establish the product development strategies and annual product plan, including helping anticipate market changes and defining the product plan evolution for each category and then lead the team to fulfil it
- Convert and transform brand strategy into sales strategy with actionable recommendations and
- Provide guidance, leadership and category/brand expertise to field category management managers
- Develop category management strategies by providing insights and retail solutions, addressing assortments, cost, pricing, and marketing
- Assist in training, distribution and execution of category management tools with field
- Lead and/or participate in corporate priority projects to serve strategic global and key brands
- Create strategic relationships with external key accounts
- Work closely with the CBO and other departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organisation
- Lead and manage performance, engagement, and development of FMCG commercial team to drive the business results and corporate culture
To succeed in this Head of FMCG, Strategic Brands role, you should have seven years' industry experience.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing. MBA is an advantage but not required
- At least seven years' industry experience in FMCG products (personal care, skin care, mom & babies, grocery)
- Excellent analytical/data interpretation into strategies and capabilities
- Ability to create compelling sales stories and strategies which can impact the bottom line
- Ability to develop and secure leadership role within Category Management function for business unit
- Objective analytical power – makes accurate/objective assessments of problems
- Strong market orientation – an outward focus toward the customer/consumer to maximise business results
- Excellent oral/written and platform skills
- Desire to work in a team environment and foster cross-functional support and learning
- Fluency in both English and Indonesian
This e-Commerce company is one of the best online market place in Jakarta, the company is striving to deliver the best features and services to satisfy the customers.
If you are driven, determined, confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.