Access Lead - Health Economic & Reimbursement
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Access Lead - Health Economic & Reimbursement job has just become available at one of the most respected medical device companies based in Jakarta.
About the Access Lead - Health Economic & Reimbursement role:
In this role, you will develop and direct the Health Economic and Reimbursement strategy and methodologies for effective health economics and market access activities across all key development and marketed products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directing the development and implementation of strategic reimbursement, market access and evidence plans for key products
- Directing strategic health economics needs, including planning for economic/reimbursement dossier submissions for private and public coverage of key technologies
- Establishing/maintaining a network of key health policy and specialty society leaders
- Representing and promoting with relevant stakeholders (governmental bodies, funding and reimbursement groups, KOLs, etc.), through market access initiatives and stakeholder engagement activities, demonstrating clinical and health economics outcomes and contributing to the creation of innovative value propositions.
- Providing strategic guidance for economic and pricing forecasts and modeling of novel products
- Directing and supervising internal staff as necessary to implement all of the above strategic and tactical initiatives
Key requirements include:
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Economics, Health Economics or Bioscience (including medicine, pharmacy, biostatistics)
- Track record of successful reimbursement and funding achievements for medical technologies (pharma or devices)
- Knowledge of epidemiology, clinical study design and analysis of healthcare administrative databases including analysis, interpretation and reporting (optional)
- Expertise in methods of economic evaluation of medical technologies
- Deep knowledge of the reimbursement/funding policies of Indonesia Fluent in English
This health medical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.