Senior Market Analyst
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-11 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading e-commerce company is looking for an exceptional Senior Market Analyst (Sr/Manager level) to pioneer a department and eventually, build a team from nil. This company is rapidly growing in Indonesia, positively impacting people through digitisation.
About the Senior Market Analyst role:
In this position, you will report to the SMT, and work as an individual contributor until the expansion of the department – led by you. We are looking for game changers who will play a key role in continuing the company’s growth and success in tech.
- Monitors the research and analysis of the company's markets, competition, and product mix.
- Conducts research studies and makes presentations on new market areas and future market conditions.
- Analyses the competitive environment sales records, market penetration, market potential, and future trends and makes recommendations based on findings
- Manage communications between all relevant internal and external stakeholders in relation to market research, insights and findings
- Identifying issues, opportunities and trends to provide stakeholders with short and long-term strategies to grow the overall business
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- 7+ years of combined experience in consultancy, and/or client-side
- Excellent understanding of consumer research, research methods.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research design and analytic skills
- Superior organisational skills, strong attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to deal effectively with complex and changing environments
- Familiarity or background in tech industry is a plus
If you are determined and hungry, and want to take the next step by joining a rapidly growing force, this Senior Market Analyst role is for you.