Head of Portfolio Management
Salary IDR50,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month + Great
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 11 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Portfolio Management job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised telecommunications company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CMO, this is a role for a marketer in the mobile communication industry, who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Portfolio Management role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing the company's project and product lines and selecting which ones should remain to be the focus or which ones has to be withdrawn from their lines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Determine high-level pricing strategy to ensure channel and product harmony, giving vertical P&L owners pricing principles and guidelines also monitor prices set, review and approve business cases of new products from Vertical businesses to ensure compliance.
- Providing roadmap recommendation - mapping existing portfolio to the framework and identify the new business, delivering synergy programs, coordinate portfolio and service alignment for Go-to-Market within group.
- Make prioritization of product & project (commercial platforms, etc.) development requests to IT and conduct independent product audits to ensure the quality of the overall product portfolio.
- Defining a clear guidelines for honorable competition between vertical P&L owners by manufacturing priority of product launch.
- Developing pricing governance to avoid product cannibalism and create business case for pricing
To succeed in the Head of Portfolio Management job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, with relevant departments across the region and across the borders.
- Preferable minimum bachelor degree in Marketing Management
- Minimum six years of experience in sales/marketing/distribution to understand the mobile communication industry.
- Project management capability, especially on telecommunication industry.
- Strong leadership skills and capabilities (preferably with proven track record of leading the commercial unit in a successful mobile communication operation).
- Analytical thinking together with strong understanding of business and marketing principles.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and capabilities.
- Target oriented problem solving approach and decision making capabilities.
- Excellence in people management and human resource development.
- Excellence in analytics and decision making regarding product prioritization
- Excellence in pricing governance and creating business case
This telecommunications services and network provider company needs no introduction and has been in the industry for more than a decade. Their culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step of your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Portfolio Management job.
Apply today or call me to local discuss this new opportunity.