Marketing Manager (Flavour)
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 26 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available at a highly reputable flavors & fragrances company in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, this is a role for a marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the Marketing Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Marketing Manager role will play a vital role, in support for the continued success of the marketing department. As the Marketing Manager, you will cover Indonesia market and report to Marketing Director - ASEAN. You will use in-depth category, brand, consumer, and flavour understanding to develop solid growth plans and new flavour development projects for the markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifies needs and opportunities through external and internal analysis
- Partners with sales and local technical teams to identify growth opportunities and target accounts
- Leads marketing efforts to commercialise new innovations and products to drive profitable growth, through partnering with local and regional technical & marketing teams and sales
- Plans, coordinates and executes key local customers visit in relation to marketing activities
- Support innovation efforts by providing local market justification and requirements to the Regional Product Manager
- Leads the commercialisation effort at a local level through effective partnering with regional segment teams, local technical and sales
- University degree in Marketing or related field
- 5-8 years of regional hands-on experience in a similar role within a multinational environment, covering Indonesia market
- Experience in Food and Beverage or related industry is an advantage
- Excels in a matrix working environment where learning on-the-job is important
This most respected manufacturing and production of flavour & fragrance company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager (Fragrance) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.