Consumer Insight Manager
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 05 April 2017
A rapidly expanding transportation technology company is looking for a talented Consumer Insight Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for providing the relevant stakeholders with customer and market insights to support decision making and the development of business strategies to achieve the company's objectives.
About the Consumer Insight Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Consumer Insight Manager will play a key role in the support and aid of business continued development and success. You will pioneer in executing all market analysis and research activities that provide insight and recommendations, and impact the business by educating the organisation on solutions to satisfy customer needs and will contribute to its growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Initiate and scale innovative qualitative and analytical research techniques.
- Ad hoc researches on the market, customers, brand and industry
- Monitor and report all marketing effectiveness and brand tracking, pairing with the analytics reporting that comes from the performance marketing and data teams.
- Make recommendations to marketing managers for local marketing activities and quarterly marketing strategy planning.
- Manage research agency vendors in country and be responsible for keeping the company's marketing research budget in check
- Design questionnaires and discussion guides, interpret data, write reports and communicate actionable recommendations.
- Conduct in-depth analyses and provide insights for business areas with larger challenges, helping marketers identify growth opportunities.
- Local implementation of marketing analytics projects related to improving marketing channels effectiveness, customer segmentation, campaign optimisation, etc.
- Understand business requirements and work objectives in order to analyse relevant customer data sets and propose actionable recommendations that would support decision-making and marketing campaign planning process.
To succeed in the Consumer Insight Manager job, you will need to have the ability to both think big picture and be an idea generator - someone with the intellectual and social curiosity to drive insight into the related parties.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Research, Statistics, Analytic, Advertising, Communications, and/or Business Administration
- At least 4-6 years of experience in a consumer research, consulting, data analytic, marketing strategy or related role
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Strong Excel skills is a must
- Proven data gathering and analytical skills - experience analysing primary and/or secondary data sources
- Tech or e-commerce and transportation industry experience preferred
This top leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Consumer Insight Manager job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.