Senior Manager, Consumer Insights
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 30 March 2017
An exciting opportunity has come up as Senior Manager/Associate Director to drive market insights for the Indonesia market of a leading FMCG company. You will work with the global/regional team and local commercial teams.
- Lead insight work needed to support the commercial team and business partners.
- Responsible for competitive intelligence, category and market insight analysis and reporting
- Delivers required data analysis and reporting
- Leverage social analytic and social listening as a way to identify insights and value add initiatives across the business (buzz monitoring, monthly updates, adhoc analysis and deep dives in support of marketing initiatives)
- Develop strong relationships with key business partners, partner agencies and global/regional network (in regional office, countries and central headquarters)
- Actively contribute to the improvement of CMI capability within the region (standardisation and improvement of existing tools, development of best practice, scoping of new tools and methodologies, cross country overview) to support the business growth and expansion into new areas
- Degree or Master in Economics or Business Administration
- At least 7-8 years professional experience in an insight role, client side or in a specialised agency.
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills to deal with a broad set of stakeholders
- Good business and financial acumen
- Ability to work autonomously and drive the agenda on key areas of responsibilities
- Team player with strong networking skills
- Prior experience in or passion for the consumer good industry is a plus
This is for a leading FMCG company with several business units globally and locally. They are a market leader in their industry category.
If you are keen, please apply direct or call me for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.