Strategy & Marketing Intelligence Manager
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 10 February 2017
An exciting Strategy & Marketing Intelligence Manager role has just become available in the market for a global machinery manufacturer company with the core business in compact diesel engine related machines, such as single cylinder horizontal engine and agricultural equipment. You will lead and manage activities of the strategy and marketing intelligence team to achieve business targets every year towards medium term growth targets.
About this Strategy & Marketing Intelligence Manager Role:
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing GM, you will drive strategic marketing and intelligence activities such as business environment analysis, customer segmentation and targeting, in-depth customer understanding, value proposition and developing strategic marketing campaigns / programs for competitive differentiation.
- Environmental analysis and business intelligence
- Information work for strategic analysis by PEST, 3C, SWOT and other frameworks, industry structure analysis, demand forecast, and strategic insight development by regional stand point mainly in Indonesia
- In depth customer understanding
- Customer and customer’s business analysis for segmentation/targeting and value proposition with professional quantitative and qualitative research methodology
- Developing competitive strategy, tactics, campaign / programs for required time frame such as three to five year medium term, annual, quarterly, and shorter time frame
- Plan and management of all strategy and marketing intelligence project
- Plan and management of annual budget for strategy and marketing team
To succeed in this Strategy & Marketing Intelligence Manager role, you will need to have experience in consumer durables industry and consumer products industry.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Experience and knowledge in strategic marketing activities including strategy development and management, demand forecast and competitive analysis
- Information gathering and developing strategic insight
- Experience and knowledge of in-depth customer understanding activities including customer segmentation and targeting, consumer behaviour
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis backed by in depth skill and knowledge in statistical analysis
- Design and manage research, analysis, strategy development projects within budget and required deadline
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
This leading global firm aims to grow its business in the next 5 years faster than the robust market growth in the rural development and farm labour mechanisation sector. They form a new team for a market oriented and dynamic strategy management to achieve the challenging growth goal.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Strategy & Marketing Intelligence Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.