Head of Marketing Planning
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 30 August 2022jakarta marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-08-30 2022-10-29 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of Marketing Planning job (Financial Services) has just become available at a life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Marketing Planning Role:
The Head of Marketing Planning provides sufficient and feasible marketing planning and strategies in order to aligned with the the company's business goals.
- Lead, coordinate, and control the activity within the department
- Plan and develop work system, organisation, and human resources for good department management activities
- Maintain the healthy and conducive working environment within the department, as well as to other related departments and functions
- Maintain the secrecy of corporate data and information related to your field of duties
- Provide assurance on any delivered result of the department's activitie
- Develop and monitor the execution of marketing strategies
- Develop and monitor production progress, training, and operational activities
- Implement and coordinate the product's brand promotion strategies
- Develop, provide and monitor the execution of all sales channel promotion strategies and business plan
- Maintain partnership with vendors in relation to the execution of the company's marketing development activities
- Develop and monitor the execution of marketing strategies for segmented market (Korean customers) on the Korean desk channel
- Ensure feasibility of any proposed programmes, ideas, suggestion and inputs
- Ensure the completion and implementation of defined programmes and activities of the department
- Effectively plan, maintain and develop human resources within the scope of department
- Ensure availability and security of maintained documents, data, and information within the scope of your accountability
- Establish and implement policies on marketing planning in order to support the implementation of defined corporate marketing strategies
- Bachelor's/master's degree in Marketing/Economics/Management/Business Administration/Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience in the insurance industry including three years in a managerial role
- Fluency in English both speaking and writing
- Ability to independently manage projects with multiple work streams
- Ability to structure and manage complex project and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to identify issues, conduct analysis, sythesise findings and make recommendations
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Office, other PC skills and comfortable in managing spreadsheets, devising formulas, performing data analysis, and building executive presentations
- Good leadership, communication, managerial, conceptual, systematic, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Deep knowledge with business process and product of life and health insurance
This prominent company needs no introduction. The industry is challenging, but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 September 2022An exciting Retail/Merchandising Manager (Fashion and Lifestyle) job is now available at one of the biggest fashion and lifestyle retailers in Indonesia.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 August 2022An exciting Digital Acquisition Manager job is now available at a leading insurance company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 August 2022A healthcare MNC is currently seeking a Jr Product Manager (Optics). In this job, you will be responsible for the marketing and trade strategy of their products.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (B2B) job is now available in a top power tool company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 August 2022A rapidly growing pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Global Brand Manager (International Business). In this job, you will be the liaison between regional brand principals and the brand operational teams in Indonesia.