Marketing Manager (B2B)
Consultant Ashish Nawani
Date posted 12 August 2022jakarta marketing/general-marketing-consultancy 2022-08-12 2022-10-11 marketing Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager (B2B) job is now available in a top power tool company.
About the Marketing Manager (B2B) Role:
This position builds and executes marketing plans for Indonesia, both digital and offline.
- Align and work in partnership with the sales organisation to generate pipeline to drive key business priorities supported by key marketing initiatives
- Work in partnership with the central marketing team, develop campaign assets relevant for the local markets
- Plan, develop with key business partners co-marketing plans to drive lead generation, demand and generate pipeline. Provide co-marketing guidance, co-marketing funds, track, measure and reporting
- Drive awareness of the company brand in the Southeast Asia market via press and social media advocacy programme
- Conceptualise and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer life cycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Develop customer references in partnership with the sales organisation to drive customer advocacy and referrals
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking, measuring, analysis, and optimise accordingly aligned with budget management
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with key stakeholders about marketing programmes, strategies, and budgets
To succeed in this Marketing Manager (B2B) role, you must have at least five years' proven experience in applying new marketing methodologies for innovation and monitoring for B2B market experience.
- Experience creating creative digital campaigns/using marketing tools to drive sales and analyse the results
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing or business
- At least five years' experience marketing to a B2B customer base
- Ability to connect the dots and identify trends, present them in an engaging way and drive action from the working teams
- Proven experience developing integrated marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience managing partners
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Eloqua, Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) is a plus
- Proficiency in content marketing, online marketing and social media strategy
- Established press and media contacts is a plus
This global company has a very dynamic culture and is looking for a creative and analytical individual who is not afraid to speak up, take charge and be bold.
If you are determined and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this Marketing Manager (B2B) role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Manager job is now available in a leading and fast-growing tech company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 August 2022An excellent Head of Marketing Planning job (Financial Services) has just become available at a life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 August 2022An exciting Digital Acquisition Manager job is now available at a leading insurance company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 August 2022A healthcare MNC is currently seeking a Jr Product Manager (Optics). In this job, you will be responsible for the marketing and trade strategy of their products.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022An interesting Marketing Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the world's leading European FMCG companies.