Retail Operations Manager
Consultant Sofyan Prasetyo
Date posted 17 October 20192019-10-17 2019-12-16 retail Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Retail Operations Manager job has just become available at a multinational oil and gas company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a marketing expert with marketing management exposure who is a leader in their field.
About the Retail Operations Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Retail Operations Manager will play a key role in the marketing team's continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- To focus in the development of the product marketing within retail industry as well as launching the product
- To support and guide the sales team in the segmentation of the clients and product mix in order for the sales team to be efficient
- To create, develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organisation and to track the sales and marketing performance metrics to reach the business targets
- To Define the long-term and short-term marketing strategies with the global counterparts and drive campaign development to achieve the company customer acquisition and revenue targets
To succeed in this Retail Operations Manager role, you will need to have exceptional strategic and analytical thinking, as well as be responsible for developing all marketing efforts which include channel strategy, trade promotions and planning to achieve goals across Indonesia.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of 7 - 10 years' sales experience within a marketing management function
- Minimum of seven years' experience in retail industry with strong knowledge in marketing and operations
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong written and communication skills, fluency in English, and ability to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results driven, fast-paced and high initiative skills with the ability to work and multitask under pressure
Headquartered in Europe, this dynamic and multinational company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Asia.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Retail Operations Manager Job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.