Payment and Loyalty Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 15 August 20192019-08-15 2019-10-14 retail Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Exciting Payment and Loyalty Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected retail-fuel companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a Payment and Loyalty Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Payment and Loyalty Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Payment and Loyalty Manager will play a key role in the marketing team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development, etc.
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients and decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to remain a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Focus on the development of new products by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand based on the client's needs
- Maintain a productive relationship with vendors that is mutually beneficial, as well as create an engaging relationship with customers that is interactive and satisfying
- Negotiate all commercial terms ranging from delivery and payment with vendors, which will affect the retail profitability
- Must have a bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of marketing experience within account management and relationship management functions
- Must have sales experience in channel sales with a minimum of seven years of experience preferably in retail and consumer banking sector
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Business and financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense and a good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Results-driven, fast-paced, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multitasking
- Process-driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical processes, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This respected retail-fuel company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Payment and Loyalty Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.