Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 30 June 20192019-06-30 2019-08-29 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity as Commercial Director has just become available at one of the leading FMCG companies.
About the Commercial Director Role:
Reporting to the President Director, you will be responsible for leading and managing a commercial team - the development and execution of sales and market strategy, product line management, setting objectives and priorities in each key market and with each sales and product manager to successfully achieve annual market category goals.
- Activates business drivers, pursues turnover and profit optimisation
- Stays up-to-date with market, consumers and competitors
- Establishes and executes sales and marketing strategies and provides leadership and management of the commercial team
- Directs product and brand management functions, including leading the development of strategic product plans
- Leads and takes action to ensure the sales team and commercial team have the tools, systems, insight and processes to deliver annual planned goals
- Participates in monthly commercial team and leadership meetings presenting your markets health, your team’s actions and opportunities and sales forecast
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements and make continuous improvement using well-defined, efficient sales processes. Fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Monitors and measure sales performance against budgets. Provides suggestions on adjustments
- Collaborates and influences relationships across team lines between sales, marketing, supply chain, finance, operations to develop and execute go-to-market strategies
- Provides input for the organisation to make strategic decisions; market intel, forecasting, competitive intelligence
- Develops team members through effective hiring, coaching, performance management, and training
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 15 years experience in FMCG - both in brand marketing and sales or commercial
- Strong FMCG market and understanding of dynamics
- Strong leadership and managerial/influencing skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with critical stakeholders
- Cross functional mindset
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Very good understanding of the financials/P&L
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Commercial Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.