Deputy Marketing Director
Salary Very attractive
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Deputy Marketing Director job has recently emerged at a leading payment solutions firms, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director and CEO, this is a role for an marketer who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Deputy Marketing Director Role:
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for planning and formulating the country marketing plan with the Marketing Director. This will include budget management and target tracking. You will be accountable for demand generation across all payment verticals and work closely with business leads for alignment on marketing. The successful incumbent will take on leadership role and manage a cross functional team of 20 marketers, including vertical marketing leads, marketing managers working closely with a cross functional team of brand communications, creative, PR, analytics, etc.
- Strategic Planning: Responsible for designing marketing strategies independently that includes market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans in the manner that support consistent business growth and enhance brand equity.
- Grow brand wallet customer base: Drive the growth of users across all our payment verticals (via acquisition, retention, loyalty and strategic partnerships and communications) through disruptive and effective marketing efforts, be hyper local and relevant in the way we revolutionise the payments industry in Indonesia.
- Provide direction and strategy for Go-To-Market: Work with all key stakeholders to optimise all marketing efforts, spend and channel across various types of marketing campaign and activities.
- Build brand campaigns: Work closely with the brand communications team to create the brand’s positioning for individual segments and verticals, value proposition and messaging are relevant for Indonesians across all consumer touch points.
- Inspire and lead a team: Provide leadership guidance to a team of 20 marketeers to deliver exceptionally high quality marketing. Guide each team member through their personal growth, skills development and career progression.
- Manage budget and business targets: Manage a significant part of Indonesia’s consumer marketing budget and own quarterly KPIs for both campaigns and business results.
- Maintain strong external working relationships: Identify and engage trustworthy partners and external vendors that are committed to deliver high quality work for creative, PR, media buying, events, etc.
To succeed in the Deputy Marketing Director job, you will need to have the ability to translate data insights into marketing actions in a precise and swift manner. You will need to think on your feet to solve complex issues within short time lines.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration from a top-tier school
- At least eight to ten years of relevant marketing experience, both in strategic planning and execution
- Strong preference for experience with Internet, mobile and/or digital service industry - with high impact on customer experience and journey.
- Familiarity with the entire marketing mix – Track record in leveraging different marketing channels from above-the-line and below-the-line communications for brand activation
- Excellent knowledge of the Indonesian market, deep understanding of consumer insights and media landscape
- Results-oriented and data-driven: Able to make data-informed decisions for marketing plan
- Proven track record of utilising data in forming innovative and interesting ideas that are translated into effective marketing programmes
- A natural leader who has the ability to motivate and coach a team of diverse team members with different experience levels and skill sets.
- Resourceful and creative: Knack for identifying great marketing creatives; able to work well with the Creative team/agency, ensuring accurate briefs that translate into effective and high impact creative work
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications; and manage budget.
This leading payment technology company is widely known in Indonesia for focusing on pioneering new payment methods. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. This firm offers competitive benefits, an industry-leading practice of performance-based rewards.
If you are driven, determined, entrepreneurial, and want to take the next step in your career, this Deputy Marketing Director job is the role for you.
Apply now or contact me to further discuss about the role.