Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected dentalcare companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a Marketing Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Marketing Manager will play a key role in the Company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Create, develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organisation and to track the sales and marketing performance metrics to reach the business targets.
- Define the long-term & short-term marketing strategies with the Global counterparts and drive campaign development to achieve the company customer acquisition and revenue targets.
- Work closely with Global Marketing team to ensure alignment of global marketing practice and processes are adhered to and global projects and initiatives are rolled out and/or adapted locally.
- Grow and develop product marketing within Dental health care industry, as well as launching or the product.
- Support and guide the sales team in the segmentation of the clients and product mix in order for the sales team to be efficient
To succeed in this role, you will need to posses strong business acumen and have a good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of five years sales /marketing experience within Marketing function
- Exceptional strategic thinker, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skill
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with Regional & Global counterparts.
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking & analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly.
This leading Medical and Nursing Company within the Dental care segment is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.