Regional Product Specialist - Automotive
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 02 February 2019 2019-02-022019-04-03 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Regional Product Specialist job has just arisen at a leading multinational engineering and electronics mobile firm based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Regional Product Specialist (Automotive) Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to oversee a number of markets within the Asia Pacific region, handling the battery product for the automotive segment. You will be responsible for the overall marketing plans for specific markets, and find ways to grow the business further.
- Driving and developing business activities for the Battery product group in ASEAN & Korea through various growth projects and channel/distribution strategies
- Defining regional product positioning/ pricing strategy
- Consolidating and providing market intelligence on the Battery product group in the region (future business & technology trends, standard & certifications, competition landscapes, supplier landscapes)
- Creating new product launch package delivery (i.e. catalogue price, USP, benchmark test, specs, communication materials, training, loyalty program, etc)
- Conducting product specific sales planning and forecasting
- Monitoring regional inventory and support inventory measures
- Supporting facilitation of internal knowledge transfer through creation of materials defining product specs, range, USP, bench-marking results, product positioning, applications, handling (storage, movement, installation)
- Warranty management support
To succeed in the Regional Product Specialist (Automotive) Role, you will need to be a team player and develop partnerships, working collaboratively with all members of the business.
- Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Have experience working in an automotive company (advantage)
- Minimum five years work experience in a similar role; preferably also handling automotive batteries
- Comprehensive knowledge of the 5P's and their leverages in the market
- Comprehensive knowledge about product costing/pricing and other product related commercial/financial processes
- Skilled in competitor product analysis and consumer behaviour analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Communicate proactively and effectively at all levels, both externally and internally
Our client is a established global electronics and engineering company that is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The firm manufactures, supplies and sells directly to the market. They have strong presence across Asia Pacific.
If you are keen, please apply directly or contact me for confidential discussion.