Sr Category Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 19 January 2019 2019-01-192019-03-20 retail Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Sr Category Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected offline retail – mini market companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the GM of Retail Business, this is a role for a Sr Category Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Sr Category Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- To maintain a productive relationship with vendors that is mutually beneficial, as well as create an engaging relationship with customers that is interactive and satisfying
- To negotiate all commercial terms ranging from delivery and payment with vendors, which will affect the retail profitability
- To manage the pricing strategy, trade marketing budget and planogram positioning of the SKUS on the channel in order to create a successful flow or shopper’s behaviour
- To manage, plan, and control the inventory flow, balancing the projected forecast and actual sales
To succeed in this Sr Category Manager role, you should have strong interpersonal skills.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent is a must, with a minimum of 10 years' sales experience within the category management function
- Exceptional competence or skills in strategic and analytical thinking, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong business sense and a good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits and interpersonal skills; experienced in managing a big team and strong in people development
- Strong written and communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional and global counterparts
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise tasks effectively
This most respected mini market company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sr Category Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.