Performance Marketing Manager
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Tania Josephine
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Performance Marketing Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available in one of the fastest growing e-commerce company in Indonesia.
About the Performance Marketing Manager role:
The Performance Marketing Managerare CRM Manager, SEM Manager, Facebook Manager and Paid Analytic Manager.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager
- Develop a CRM tool, analysis and customer loyalty scheme;
- Develop the existing customer segmentation and integrate into new CRM journey
- Build and segment customer contact lists to ensure maximum engagement and best possible results; and
- Design CRM activities such as email, SMS and integrate into social media campaigns
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Manage social media and ad campaigns, specifically maintaining presence on Facebook
- Dives into account analytic, using Facebook and proprietary systems, to understand trends across advanced metrics for campaign, ad set, and ad performance
- Applies statistical methods creatively to measure effects of budget adjustments, audience, and content performance
Paid Analytic Manager
- Setup marketing analytic for make sure all performance campaigns are measurable, and effective.
- Manage marketing budget allocation, include promo code, partnership, affiliate, and paid channel.
- Create user engagement strategy to increase retained user.
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable university
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing - preferably with direct experience in the intended function
- Self-driven with a strong ability to work in a team
- Communication skills of the highest calibre
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
The company is a young e-commerce start-up. It has grown rapidly across Indonesia in just a few years.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance in a challenging and innovative environment, this roles will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this exciting role today.