Head of Marketing & Lead Acquisition
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 education-and-training Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Marketing & Lead Acquisition job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised global education companies based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Marketing & Lead Acquisition Role:
In this critical role, you are responsible to lead and manage the marketing team and all associated activities in line with their business strategies. The aim will be to develop and strengthen their brand and optimise customer acquisition in line with their positioning as a premium provider of English language training. This will be a dual role; part business and results driver where your efforts ultimately lead to revenue generation and part creative where experience and customer focus is your driver.
- Determine, develop and implement online and offline campaigns in line with the company’s strategy and vision that ultimately yields pipeline business for the sales team
- Determine, develop and implement monitoring and assessment mechanics to ensure understanding, productivity and efficiency of campaigns is in line with company’s strategy
- Determine, develop and implement the entire customer journey in the funnel as well as evaluate opportunities for optimising
- Determine, develop and implement strategy to transition from outbound to inbound marketing
- Regular reporting and analysis on executed actions and campaigns including an assessment results, GAP analysis/improvement areas identified and action plan
- Ensure the operations of the marketing and lead acquisition is on track and in line with agreed upon budgets and targets while maximising results to reach the ROI goals
- Support other departments as well as the centres’ business activities by providing guidelines, advice and marketing support to achieve business targets
- Work with ExCo to ensure people development strategies are in place to support retention and excellent growth and development of staff
- Determine future needs and requirements for the business by meetings with executives, centre management, sales organisation and talking with customers as well as administering surveys and feedback opportunities/focus groups
To succeed in the Head of Marketing & Lead Acquisition role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior global marketing teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Solid direct sales or direct marketing experience; experience in multilevel marketing, insurance, banking or education will be an advantage
- Proven ability to acquire potential customers, mostly from digital marketing and other channels
- Hands on experience in all lead generation channels (expos, telemarketing, direct sales, partnerships and etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment, preferred from multinational company
- Inspirational team-player and proven ability of people management
- Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong analytic background with ability to evaluate programs and monitor results (ROI)
- Understanding of inbound content marketing and marketing automation tools useful
- Fluent speaking and written English; overseas experience preferred (education and work experience)
- Analytic skills - able to use frame right data sets, analyse, propose and execute high-performance marketing campaigns to revenue
This well known education company needs no induction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With its premium and large coverage for their corporate branding, they are known as the market leader in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Should you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Marketing & Lead Acquisition job.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.