Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
We are looking for a senior marketing professional as a Marketing Director to join our client who is a leader in the retail telecommunications business to drive both strategy and execution of campaigns in Indonesia.
About the Marketing Director Role:
Reporting directly to the Business Head, you will be responsible for the entire marketing team and strategy for Indonesia. This includes leading the team, working closely with regional team for alignment of guidelines as well as driving the sales and business objectives for Indonesia.
- Responsible to drive total country marketing strategy and initiatives to drive increased sales and market share
- Lead the team to excellence and achieve business objectives
- Able to conceptualise strategic campaign for various customer segments
- Work effectively across functions such as retail operations, sales and etc.
- Track the effectiveness of each campaign and provide detailed insights to the business
To succeed in this role, you will need to work closely with channel partners and retail team to ensure optimum customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business or related
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Proactive, self driven and results oriented
- Detailed oriented and organised
- Prior experience in marketing is mandatory
- Multiple industry experience would be an added advantage
- Have strong resilience to thrive in a high performing culture
Our client is a global market leader in the retail telecommunications business. They have diverse portfolio and product offerings to cater to various segments and with strong presence in Asia.
If you are keen to explore this Marketing Director role, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.