Location South Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 16 March 2017
A multinational and top international packaging company is looking for a well-experienced Marketing Manager. This job responsible for delivering an integrated customer marketing approach including products & services deployment plan with assigned customers, leading planning and execution through account teams.
About the Marketing Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving the company’s marketing communications plan which defines long-term organisational strategic goals and able to develop, implement, track and optimise the marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Develop marketing plans, initiative & strategies to build the brand and win the market shares in the market
- Identify, drive & implement market based growth opportunities for assigned customers through integrated understanding of category, consumers & customers in alignment with market company business priorities
- Identify customer needs & support Key account management team in line with business strategy, category, portfolio, customer plan & deployment.
- Secure business alignment with customers and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement tailored marketing services programs for customers: Package design, market research, channel strategy, product deployment, marketing planning for customers
- Facilitate the portfolio knowledge with value proposition to customers
- Identify account-level growth opportunities for assigned category & present the case study for market and customers.
- Develop actions and initiatives, marketing activities, marketing services and promotional investment upon the market company business priorities and cluster initiatives & deployment plan.
- Support account teams with articulating value propositions based on value chain profit analysis and value added benefits
To succeed in this Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work creatively and strategically.
- 8+ years of experience in strategy, business development, research, marketing and/or sales in the FMCG industry.
- Good knowledge of food and beverage industries.
- Experience in consumer and innovation research and development.
- Frequent travel is required. Move down to Managerial & Personal Attributes
- BA/BS or equivalent education is required. MBA preferred
- Good command of English language skills
- Good in using office software such as MS Excel, Word, Power-point
- Logic mindset, business orientation
This industry leader packaging company is one of the best company for its market internationally.
If you are driven, determined, confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.