Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 28 February 2017
This newly emerged digital technology agency is looking for an experienced Project Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role.
About the Project Manager Role:
The role include project and program management, client management and team leadership. The successful candidate needs some capabilities to lead large multi-disciplinary teams of people to successfully deliver integrated client solutions. The candidate must also have a solid understanding of project management tools and approaches to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects and the flexibility to lead diverse and dynamic teams which ranging between 15-20 people.
- Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects
- Partners with other project leaders to lead teams of 15+ people
- Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction. Manages peer-level client relationships
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client
- Participates in, and assists with, company events such as training and internal initiatives
To succeed in this Project Manager role, you should be equipped with strong leadership skills and be well experienced in leading teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/ Master's degree preferred
- 5-9 years project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions; consulting experience preferred
- Mandatory experience leading diverse project types and future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy
- Experience using object oriented design and development methodologies - agile experience required
- Led diverse teams of 15 or more people in dynamic and fast-paced environments in a globally distributed model, with resources representing multiple disciplines (such as marketing, technology, creative, production)
- Accountability for budget or client revenue of $3M and higher
- 2+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive level across marketing & technology departments; experience should include external client management and negotiations
- Experienced multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery
This pure digital agency is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. It’s unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for it's global clients.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Project Manager role is the job for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.