Consultant Vicky Semidang
Date posted 28 February 2017
An exciting Marketing Director job has just become available at one of the largest local company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly the President Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for driving the marketing road-map and the strategic vision for all companies business units in Indonesia. Your role will be responsible to accelerate their traffic, brand and revenue growth, and build and lead a large successful team.
Developing a marketing and communications strategy across the business
- Develop strategies and influence the key stakeholders
- Driving strategic direction and execution for all aspects of marketing including online direct response marketing, SEM, SEO, traffic acquisition, public relations, email, social media and targeted brand-building initiatives
- Creating new thought leadership ideas
- Leading a team of high achievers, including training and appraisals
- Leading, motivating, and mentoring the growing marketing team to develop, implement, and measure marketing strategies and initiatives
- Marketing budget responsibilities including return on investment analysis
To succeed in the Marketing Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and accustomed to work for a family owned businesses.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or relevant degree from a reputable universities
- Minimum 5 years working in a leadership role
- Experience in Telco/ data analytic related work will be an advantage
- Minimum 15 years working experience in marketing, with specific involvement with integrated campaigns, digital strategies, data analytic and team management
- Experience in digital marketing will be preferable
- An excellent proven track record creating creative initiatives/ strategies
- Poses the ablity to influence the key stake holders
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving operating environment
This company has a strong presence in the Indonesian market and has been serving the customers for a very long time. They are one of the top leading companies within the market and needs to maintain their position thus recruiting for top talents to support and strategize their businesses. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Director job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.