Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 23 February 2017
We have a fantastic GM Marketing opportunity for a passionate and strategic marketer who is keen to continue develop their career within a growing organisation. This role will take responsibility for current and future marketing activity, as well as identifying areas of growth.
About the GM Marketing role:
You will be responsible for the marketing strategy and implementation of the plan, providing strong leadership to the team and working closely with key internal stakeholders and external partners. Use understanding of the business propositions, the prospects and customers to leverage joint campaigns and opportunities to maximise budget, resource and ROI.
- Lead the development of marketing activity for the Marketing proposition
- Adopt best practice data-driven marketing to drive new business opportunities
- Manage the Marketing budget to ensure resources are used efficiently to help achieve business priorities
- Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the company.
- Responsible for the Public Relations efforts
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient.
- Focus on the Branding principles and tactics through multimedia and advertisement
- Brand marketing - from branding to generating brand awareness, know how to identify, prioritise and pull the levers which create world-class brands and advocacy.
- Deep understanding on Advertising - aesthetic and psychological.
- Digital marketing - we need to execute, analyse and iterate to maximise the channel.
To succeed on this role, you must have experience in the Retail industy and have a deep understanding in certain areas of Marketing, and you know enough elsewhere that you can identify talent and challenge.
- Min. Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Possess the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and possess exceptional attention to detail
- Proven track record in a senior marketing position within a marketing or retail environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
- Flexible, open to changes and able to manage multiple tasks in restricted time frames
- Be able to take critical decisions and handle stress
- Team leader, persuasive and inovative
This leading retail company needs to introduction and pride themselves on their diversity providing various services and products to their customers. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Marketing role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.