Events and Partnership Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Events and Partnership Manager job has recently emerged at one of the most distinctive startup firms, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, this is a role for a marketer who is a self-starter and exceptional in their field.
About the Events and Partnership Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for strategically partnering with the right business in aid with the business's continued expansion. The client is seeking experienced partnerships operator with a strong marketing focus to lead a range of exciting partner marketing programmes.
- Drive marketing and brand growth through partnerships with various categories of partners
- Deliver best in class on-ground activity to increase brand love and achieve business objectives
- Have an equal level of creative and analytical skills, able to create fantastic ways for brands to partner to deliver great consumer experiences as well as able to analyse the marketing value and business performance generated by the partnership
- Develop a partner strategy that enables OVO to increase brand love and drive marketing performance metrics in areas such as planning, lead generation, partner negotiation, and closing of partnership deals
- Build partner pitch decks and manage partner accounts to help drive towards overall marketing goals and deliver value for partners
- Work closely with business development teams to close partnership deals, being fully responsible for the marketing components of the deal
- Lead partnerships, negotiations and project management of events and exhibitions where relevant
- Work with the analytics team to present campaign tracking reports and identify partnerships which are driving positive marketing performance
- Handle partner negotiation, budget management and partner contracts
- Bachelor's Degree from any discipline, preferably Communications
- At least seven years' working experience in an agency, FMCG, technology, telco industry, or e-commerce
- Experienced in developing and maintaining partner relationships or similar partner development background
- Experience in a partnerships, sales or account management role, closing deals and handling contracts
- Effective project management skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Charismatic presenter who can sell marketing ideas as the solution to business problems
- Ability to negotiate and demonstrate clear logical thinking of what can be beneficial in a partnership to our business
- Action-oriented, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.