Digital Marketing Manager
Salary IDR10,000,000 - IDR15,000,000 per month
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 28 January 2019 2019-01-282019-03-29 fmcg jakarta ID IDR 10000000 15000000 15000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Digital Marketing Manager job has just become available at an FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
To succeed in this Digital Marketing Manager role, you should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
This is a leading FMCG company.
If you are driven and seek to advance your career, this Digital Marketing Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.